Job Title: Woodwork
QR Code Link to This Post
Wildwood Interiors is an established custom millwork company specializing in commercial and residential projects is looking for an Experienced and Junior Cabinet Makers. This position is full-time (40 hours per week) The successful candidate will start immediately and there is the possibility of overtime. The ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple project simultaneously to construct high-end cabinetry. One site training is provided, however basic understand of construction is required.
Interested applicants email your resume with salary expectation
• Working from plans / drawings / instructions
• Completing projects quickly and on time
• Manufacturing high quality products according to plans/specifications
• Working with a team
• Handling multiple projects and deadlines
• Work safely under regular millwork shop conditions.
• Maintaining a clean work environment
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
• 1+ years of experience in all steps (cutting to assembly) of manufacturing cabinetry / custom millwork / furniture / joinery
• The ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, detail-oriented, has strong initiative and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents
• This position may include some installation. Experience in both laminates and woodwork is of benefit.
• Also has proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads
• Clear spoken and written communication skills
• Capable of managing a variety of projects simultaneously
We specialize in high end restaurant interiors across Western Canada.