compensation: Wages dependent on skill and experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Meat Department of Claytons Heritage Market in Sechelt BC is currently looking for an experienced Meat Cutter
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record in customer service, and who is looking for a great career with growth potential! The starting wage is subject to experience.
The Meat Cutter’s responsibilities include:
• cutting, trimming and preparing a variety of meat and seafood.
• wrapping, pricing and filling fresh meat counters.
• ensuring shelves and displays are fully stocked and well presented.
• managing inventory and ensuring consistent high quality.
• ensuring items on sale are well represented on shelves and in displays.
• responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries and
cleaning retail areas and workspaces on a daily basis.
The ideal employee for this position is:
• experienced in cutting meat and/or fish.
• willing and able to work in a cold environment.
• engaging and friendly, with a great attitude.
• service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers.
• hardworking and a good team player.
• comfortable in a physically demanding job and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs and
willing and physically capable of standing on his/her feet all day.
The ability and willingness to work in a cold environment is absolutely essential. Applicants must also be willing to work a variety of shifts, including weekends.
Please email resume and cover letter to the email above, or drop off directly to the meat manager. No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers