compensation: $16 Per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sunshine Coast Air is looking for a full-time Customer Service Agent to join us at our gorgeous Sechelt Inlet seaplane base. We are seeking an individual who is looking to enjoy a family-oriented, dynamic and rewarding work environment. In this position you are utilizing your current skill set while learning and growing with our small company.This person will be the first point of contact for our guest, a positive welcoming personality is a must. If you are interested in helping us provide an exceptional travel experience for each of our guests we would love to hear from you!
Applicants will possess all or some of the skills/qualifications detailed below, additional job description details to be discussed at time of interview.
· Exceptional customer service skills with an excellent telephone manner
· Data entry/Computer Reservations
· Processing payment/cashing out
· Cleaning and upkeep of the office and work environment
· Flexible availability, including weekends
· Travel and Tourism industry experience is an asset but not required
· Detail orientated, with exceptional customer service skills in a busy office environment
· Great work ethic
· Friendly and professional
· Polite telephone manner
· Positive attitude
· Ability to multi-task and think outside the box
· Scheduling and organization skills
· Ability to take direction well with minimal supervision
· Great computer skills – excel, word, outlook- website platforms such as word press and square space are an asset
· Ability to lift 50lb
· Knowledge of the Sunshine Coast and surrounding areas
· Familiar with social media platforms
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers