Persephone Brewing Co. is looking for a permanent, full time Packaging Technician to join our production team at 1053 Stewart Road in Gibsons BC. This is an entry level position and as such, the Packaging Technician will work closely with the Packaging Lead and other members of the production team.
Specific job duties include canning, keg washing, keg filling, bottling, labelling, cleaning and record keeping.
The Packaging Technician should have the following attributes to be successful:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability and willingness to work in hot and cold environments, indoors and outdoors
• Ability to lift heavy objects frequently, and carry out repetitive motions
• Ability to multi-task while remaining highly productive in an open work environment without becoming distracted from the task at hand
• Flexibility to sudden changes in scheduled tasks
• Ability to work and remain positive under pressure
• Work well in teams and independently
Individuals of all genders, ethnicities, ages, and communities are encouraged to apply.
Does this sound like you? If so, please email you resume. Applications will be considered as they are received.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities