We have a room in our three bedroom rancher, in exchange, you would look after our two-year-old during the days while we are at work.
Hold tight, its a weird plan we have, but I think it could work.....
I have a contract in Vancouver from October to January. So will be commuting to Vancouver onSunday evening and returning to the coast Friday eve.
My Partner will be working on the coast.
Our ideal plan is for me to take the kid to Vancouver every second week, my mother lives in the city and would look after him when he's with me. Every other week, he would stay in the creek and you would look after him.
This means you would babysit one week and then have the next week off. Allowing you to get another part time job!
I will provide a schedule, so you can plan your life.
This plan allows both my partner and I to spend evenings with our son over the winter.
Your Responsibilities would involve;
- ensuring the safety of our child
- making breakfast and lunch for you and our son - the occasional dinner for my partner?
- ensuring he has adequate naps
- entertaining the little man during the day (swimming, reading, walking, hanging with your friends, attending strong start.. whatever)
The ideal candidate is
- OK with our short timeline, Move in September 1st and out February 28th.
- Has a car
- Has worked with children in the past
- is OK with cats, we have two !
Furnished bedroom, with king size bed
$200 cash a month
We would love to meet you!
Reach out with you contact details and a little about yourself and we can arrange a time to meet.
All the best,
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers