compensation: Start at $18.50 for HCA employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Our purpose is Making Lives Better.
We help seniors stay in their homes for as long as they choose, but our real talent is caring and connecting to senior's hearts. We are not just another homecare company fulfilling daily tasks, we are a company that admires people and seeks to make a difference in everything we do. By working at Nurse Next Door you will be part of a growing company that is making a positive impact in senior's lives.
As a Nurse Next Door Caregiver, you enjoy working collaboratively but with a high degree of autonomy and thrive by making client care come to life and seeing results. In addition to understanding the importance of client care, in this role you also understand the importance of clear, actionable plans that deliver results.
You are passionate about Making Lives Better and:
• Always put clients first
• Have a warm and caring heart
• Think of creative solutions and always find a better way
• Follow through with commitments and build great relationships
• Go above and beyond (even when no one is looking!)
As a Nurse Next Door Caregiver, a day in the life will require:
• Passion for delivering Happier Aging and client focused care in home and community settings
• Self-leadership and the ability to have intentional, compassionate conversations
• Assisting clients with activities of daily living: healthy meal preparation, personal care, light housekeeping, errands, companionship, transportation, according to own experience/skill
• Meeting safety standards, using equipment safely and accurately
• Communication skills, both written and verbal
• Providing premium care approach to clients and their family members
• Ability to work remotely, by driving and using public transit to get to client visits
• Responding to scheduling inquiries and updates
• Reviewing care plan prior to beginning a visit, completing records accurately and carrying out all assignments as requested
• Two positive professional references
• Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Search
• Negative TB test
• Health Care Experience *BC Care Aide Number not required but is an asset
Please respond with current resume -- we are waiting to welcome you to our team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers