compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) to join our friendly, family-oriented office located in Gibsons. Our modern office is extremely well organized with all of the latest in dental technology. We offer competitive wages with the position being part time or full time depending on the candidate.
The right candidate must have:
• Strong communication skills
• A pleasant and helpful manner
• The ability to work in a high paced environment
• Enthusiasm and passion for patient care
• A keenness and willingness for continuous learning and professional growth
• A desire to work in an upbeat and fun environment
• Computer experience (digital charting & x-rays)
• Exceptional time management
Please send your cover letter and resume with references. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers