Are you interested in becoming a professional mystery shopper or furthering your career in the investigations industry? Are you a driven, professional person who can provide analytical comment, understands the customer buying experience and can write clear, incisive feedback? If so, then Sting Investigations would like to hear from you! FREE TRAINING. SIGN UP NOW
Sting has the following positions open for the right candidates:
- Mystery Shopper (5 positions)
Sting rates of pay are very competitive within the industry and promotion opportunities can be realistically achieved as we always prefer to promote talent from within our business.
Mystery Shopping can be extremely rewarding, allowing you to work your own hours, when most convenient for you - and be well-rewarded for it too. As a quick checklist, Agents will need to:
1. Be of age to enter licensed establishments.
2. Have strong attention to detail and the ability to retain accurate information
3. Be able to meet deadlines
4. Be driven by exceptional customer service and have a sound knowledge of selling skills
5. Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What type of assignments will I do?
COMPLIANCE - A Shopper acts as a customer and attempts to make an alcohol purchase at liquor store, pub or restaurant. The primary task is to see if the attendant is abiding by the liquor law – is not serving intoxicating persons and performing proper ID checks of persons under 25 years of age.
WALK-IN SHOPPER - A Shopper acts as a customer and undertakes a series of agreed tasks, These tasks monitor the quality of customer service.
PHONE SHOPPING - Monitor how long it took staff to answer, how they were greeted, and how professionally your request was handled was the member of staff polite and informative? Report back accurately and objectively by completing a questionnaire.
WHAT IS INVOLVED? The Mystery Shopper is responsible for visiting allocated venues and observing staff in the areas of customer service, selling skills, adherence to procedures, general housekeeping and merchandising standards or as per the specific requirements of the client. To preserve the integrity of the role, and the client's privacy, the Mystery Shopper must remain covert at all times.
Mystery shopper will need to be:
- Experienced in, and have sound knowledge of customer service / selling skills
- Punctual, reliable and have the ability to work to a deadline
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be observant and have the ability to maintain close observation of personnel
- Able to meet deadlines
- Discreet and have a professional attitude
- Able to work varied and flexible hours around your other commitments
- Able to use the internet, a competent typist, computer literate.
What we expect from you:
Our clients are the reason for our existence and the standard of service that we provide to them is vital to our success.
Following are some of the basic standards we expect you to meet:
- We expect that you will turn up on time for each assignment. If there are unforseen circumstances that prevent you from attending a job site you must contact Head Office immediately.
- You will be expected to carefully review and remember the questions / instructions of each assignment.
- We expect you to be discreet at all times when visiting a client's site. If you need to take notes, please do so in a change room or a private location. All reports must be completed accurately and submitted within 8 hours of completing the assignment.
- You will be notified of jobs via email or web site, all jobs must be accepted or declined within 24 hours of the job being allocated otherwise the job may be allocated to another shopper, without further notice.
- Jobs will be assigned to the Mystery Shopper best suited to the job specifics i.e. customer request, highly graded shopper etc.
- All instructions from the client must be adhered to, no variations will be accepted. Failure to follow the client's instructions may result in non payment for the assignment.
- Remember, our success is judged by our clients’ success! We expect you to complete an assignment as required, and submit your reports and invoices as requested, in order that we can provide the high level of service demanded by our clients.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be applying for a position with an Investigative Agency. Our reputation demands we thoroughly screen all of our employees. Part of our hiring process includes using the tools we have at our disposal. We will run a thorough background check and depending on the position applied for, our interview process may include an Interview. By applying with Sting Investigations Inc., you hereby agree to our screening process.
APPLY NOW @stinginvestigations.ca/careers
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers