compensation: Competitive wages starting at $18(ECEA) $21.50 hr(ECE)- plus $2 Gov Wage Enhancement(if eligible) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Esprit Day Care is looking for Full time and Part time ECE’s, IT’s or ECEA's to join our dedicated team. The right candidates should be fun, energetic, dependable, organized and team orientated. Come work in our lively, well-established, and respected community non-profit childcare centre. Please forward cover letter and resume.
• Valid B.C ECEA, ECE or IT License to practice. SN License would be an asset.
• Previous experience working with children in a group setting preferred
• Valid First Aid Certificate
• Criminal Record Check
• Record of Immunization and clear medical record
• Minimum 3 references
• Practical knowledge of child development, and licensing regulations
• Ability to work and communicate well with others in a team environment.
• Ability to supervise children during indoor and outdoor activities.
• Ability to plan, prepare and implement age appropriate experiences and activities.
• Ability to assist in establishing and maintaining a safe, developmentally appropriate and healthy environment for children.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of families, children and staff.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to the changing needs of the children in care.
What we offer:
• A great work environment
• Two weeks’ vacation
• Paid Sick days
• Extended health/dental benefits 50% coverage
• Paid professional development & education funding
• Reimbursement of ECEBC membership fees
• Competitive wages starting at $18(ECEA) $21.50 hr(ECE)- plus $2 Gov Wage Enhancement
• Relocation Assistance available
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers