Site Super/Foreman/Journeyman Carpenter (Covid Safe Work) (Roberts Creek)
compensation: negotiable based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Progress Group is growing and hiring!
The Covid-19 virus has created a new challenge and we are doing our very best to create a safe place to continue providing Construction and Renovation services to our clients. A list of our health & safety Covid measures can be provided to all qualified candidates.
Progress Construction and Renovations, a division of Progress Group, is looking for a Site Superintendent/Foreman/Journeyman Carpenter to plan, carry out and supervise the daily activities for our construction and renovation projects.
Our Requirements ;
- A team leader with great customer service, motivation and management skills
- On site management of project, materials, crew and trades people
- On site communication with clients and relay of information to division manager
- Familiarity with all aspects of the construction, renovation, repairs and maintenance of residential and commercial structures and properties
- Proficient in framing, finishing (trim, door & window installation), siding, formwork, demolition, etc.
- Familiar with, ability to read and interpret local and BC Building Code
- OFA Lev. 1 qualified (we will pay for a course to upgrade/make current if yours is expired)
- Familiar with WorkSafe BC practices
- Able to read plans and drawings, and do materials take off (MTO)
- Must have basic hand/power tools, fully equipped company tool trailer will be provided.
- Valid and up to date BC driver’s license required
- Pick-up truck an asset, work usage paid per Km
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with Apple OS's, smart phones, tablets an asset.
What we offer:
• Competitive wages
• Extended benefits package available
• Paid vacation
• Variety in the projects we work on
• Professional work environment
• Live and work on the Sunshine Coast!
Please apply with resume and cover letter with a brief write up about yourself and your interests, what you are currently doing, and your employment, career and personal goals for the future.
All applications will be kept confidential.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers