compensation: Compensation based on experience. employment type: part-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Nelson Alvarez & Co. Ltd, a Gibsons, BC accounting firm is looking for a dynamic and innovative Bookkeeper to join our bookkeeping department. Our firm specializes in Cloud based technologies, such as Xero, QBO, Hubdoc, ReceiptBank and more.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with learning new technologies. You will be able to take responsibility of your workload independently, while being supervised for your quality of work. You will diligently ensure all your responsibilities are met and you will be comfortable communicating with your clients and governmental agencies in person, by phone and by email.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide bookkeeping services and support to designated client base.
- Working closely with the accounting team to ensure bookkeeping is up to standards.
- Performing full cycle bookkeeping, payroll and governmental reporting.
- T4/T3/T4A/T5/T5018 and WCB preparation.
- Follow-up diligently with clients and external agencies for information.
- Provide exceptional client service with impeccable communication, courtesy and respect.
- Complete files accurately with keen attention to deadlines, budgets and recovery.
- Adhere to all professional obligations and ethical standards.
Training will be provided. Basic bookkeeping knowledge and understanding is required. Must have willingness to learn new software.
Position is located in Gibsons, on the Sunshine Coast, BC. Position is part-time. Must be able to work from home as well.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers